Talk To Me!

Got a tip? Interesting story? Contact me! Email JamesRojas08@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Unruly Passenger Karate Chops U.S. Marshal

According to CNN , last week Thursday on a Delta Air Lines flight from Paris to Atlanta, a woman was woken up mid-flight by a man allegedly fondling her face and indicating that he wanted to have sex with her. The woman's friend notified a flight attendant, who then notified two U.S. air marshals. When the Marshals approached the man and asked him to go towards the back of the plane to question him, the man became hostel. Without warning, the man karate-chopped a marshal and proceeded to try to choke him. Marshals were able to put the man in a choke hold, place him in handcuffs and strap him into a real galley jump seat.

Law enforcement awaited for the plane to taxi and the man was taken into custody. The man is accused of assault and interfering with a federal air marshal. His lawyer has declined to comment on the incident to CNN.

Now I don't have an airline as crazy as this one but definitely a runner-up. About 15 years ago, my family and I were either going to or coming from Hawaii for vacation. I remember the flight being a rather quiet one until I look over my shoulder and see two women looking at, what I believe were photographs. When all of a sudden a woman from behind them snatched them up yelling that the pictures were her's. She then ran to the bathroom and allegedly tried to flush the photos down the toilet without success. I can't say what happened to her afterwards but it is the craziest airline story I have.

COMMENT! Do you have any weird, crazy airline stories?

No comments: